Friday, February 25, 2005

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

Well, I've decided to join the zillions of other people who feel like people want to read about them and create a blog. So, here it is! I'll keep you updated on my life (wouldn't this have been great during "The Finch Chronicles"?) and you can post back. Should be fun!

First things first: TGIF! Seriously, this week was supposed to go fast. I had Monday off, so you would assume that a short work week would feel like a short work week. Nope. Tuesday felt like Monday and so on. But, it's Friday, whether it feels like it or not! :)

This weekend should be fun. Tim's family is coming to town and I finally get to meet them! I'm super excited and a little bit nervous. Tim is getting the Navy Achievement Medal on Tuesday (so proud!) and his mom and brother will be there to see it! On Saturday I get my super-secret-post-Valentine's-Day-night-out. I've been given two clues:
  1. I have to dress up. Like senior recital dress up.
  2. It involves black, white and silver.
Does anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped. I thought we were going to the symphony. Guess not! I'll have to let you all know after the fact.

Well, that's about all for now! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment