Saturday, September 1, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Or so they say. Yup, my eight week sabbatical is over! Thursday was my first day back at work, and true to Intel tradition, my cube was "decorated". I walked in to find the whole thing saran wrapped - as well as everything in it. They also loaded it up with 60 balloons and four boxes of Cheez-It's! I really do have an awesome team!
My Cube!

Sabbatical was really wonderful - I went back to work so relaxed and refreshed! I can't believe how much I did on sabbatical - the trip to Europe, house boating with the girls, cleaning and reorganizing the whole house, and lots of reading and relaxing. It was amazing! I really do live the most wonderful life!

I did get a little bored at the end (my husband wasn't home for the entire last month), so it was nice to go back to work and actually be around people! It really was the perfect amount of time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment