Sunday, August 8, 2010

Evening Out

Mike and I went out to probably one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. We went to a place in Folsom called Sudwerk Riverside (formerly The Cliff House). It was absolutely fantastic! We started with calamari (Mike) and a grilled sausage sampler (me, but I shared with Mike). Then I had the filet minion and Mike had the prime rib (both were served with green beans and some fantastic garlic mashed potatoes). We followed all of this with some yummy cheesecake.

The best part is that the restaurant is right on the river - we were seated outside at a little table that overlooked the water. The weather was beautiful (holy cow, it's cool for August!) and I could not have asked for a better dinner! We definitely need to do that more often!

The rest of the weekend is going to be spent relaxing... everything has been so busy lately, so it's nice to have some down time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment