Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kati's Baby Shower!

Yesterday Mom, Elizabeth (Kati's SIL), and I threw Kati's baby shower! It was really fun! Kati and Nate are decorating the room with lavender as well as butterflies and flowers, so we kept to that theme for the shower.
Welcome banner
We played several different games - the nursery rhyme game (fill in the blanks), the basket game (they get to look and then have to write as many items down as they can remember), and my favorite, the "When Will My Water Break" game? We froze little babies in glasses and each player had to write down the time she thought her water would break (the ice around the baby melted). It was a fun twist to the normal game where people try to melt theirs the fastest - there was some serious strategy going on!
Frozen Babies
Kati & Her Loot!
One Of The Quilts Mom Made Kati
Now for the people shots:
Mom, Kati, & I
Dad, Kati, & Aunt Sandi
Me, Mom, Kati, Cyndy, & Elizabeth
The weather was absolutely beautiful and I think everyone had fun! Another event that went off without a hitch! I swear, my friends and family are giving me lots of event planning practice with all these babies and weddings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment