Thursday, December 1, 2005

Lights

Got ya with that title, didn't I?

No, you can't have the final light count OR any pictures. For two reasons:
  1. We aren't finished. We have some more "out-doing" to do.
  2. It's raining. I am not standing in the rain in the middle of the street to take pictures.
I'm going to keep you in suspense. :) But yes, you will eventually get both pictures and a final count. We had a little "situation" tonight. Below a fuse on the front porch and took out 1/4 of the house. Fortunately "Big Elf" was able to perform some fuse maintenance and we're up and running again. Gotta be careful with the electricity and these rain storms...

HOWEVER, you MAY see pictures of Thanksgiving:


And of us in SF (yes, I know I suck at getting the red eye out):




I'm so hot in a beanie.

So kidding. I was totally sick and thought my head was going to fall off.

Anyways, off to watch "ER". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment