Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Baby's Got Her New Shoes On

So I finally got them.

And I have to admit, they're not Nikes.

There, I said it.

Today I made the trek to the sports store to get new running shoes. I've been having all kinds of aches lately and I attributed most of them to lack of cushioning. I tried on almost every shoe they had and finally tried on the Asics Gel Kayano XII.

Wow.

I felt like I was walking on little puffs of air. I'm not kidding. All of the aches went away. Worth all 13,499 pennies. I love them. I came home and took them on an inaugural 2 mile jaunt followed by a 1.5 mile walk. Fantastic. I didn't even want to take them off. Who doesn't feel great in a shoe that has "an advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function"? Not to mention that they pretty darn light. And, of course, they're in cool blue! Click here to see my cool new shoes and read about all the cool new things (heel shocks! who would have thought?!). Do the exploded tech view of the picture to see all the cool goodies that are in my shoes!

On that note, I'm a happy, worked out, tired girl who is going to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment