Tuesday, October 24, 2006

WORST TO BEST

Holy cow... today went from the worst day ever, to the best day ever. It started with some major computer problems on my work laptop. To make a long story short, I couldn't access my email all day. I started with the tech people at 7am, ended up in the office with them until 3:30pm. Crazy.

But here's where it gets good. Carrie had invited me to the Kings game tonight. Lo and behold, they no longer have their box seats - instead, we were EIGHT ROWS FROM THE FLOOR! Holy cow, I could almost reach out and touch them! It's amazing, the players look so much bigger from that low! The coolest part was how into all of us Kings fans were... we were cheering like it was game 7 of the playoffs! We had the absolute best time. Here's Brig and I at In-N-Out:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's Carrie and Amy at the game:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/annasmithson/KingsGame10-24-06003.jpg

Here are a couple of Mike Bibby (who didn't play because he has mallet thumb):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's all of us girls after the game:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Peja and Bobby both play for the Hornets, so we got to see them again - I have some cool pics of Peja! If you want to see the rest, shoot me an email!

We also had "A1" parking. As in row A, stall one. Which meant the only way we could have gotten any closer would have been to park on the front lawn. We felt like superstars!

To make matters even cooler, Amy's boy toy works there and got Carrie down on to the floor to play one of the tie out games (she did really well and won a t-shirt and a mini-Slamson). THEN he gave us all tickets to get an autograph after the game from one of our new players, Louis Amundson. I can't even begin to tell you what an awesome end of the day it was!!! THANK YOU CARRIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment