Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Part Two

Today was pretty mellow... this morning Mike went for a long bike ride, so I spent some quality time at the gym with the treadmill. I've had the most awful time running outside lately because of the grass pollen, so I've resorted to running on the treadmill. Yes, that's pure disgust that you're reading. I normally hate it, but it's been making me so miserable to run outside. After that I did some groceries and some cleaning, followed by a while reading and napping.

Tonight we headed over to the Blankenheim's house for Father's Day Part Two. They had a tasty BBQ of tritip, pasta salad, jello salad, garlic bread and brownies. Yum! There was much golf watching, due to the U.S. Open. I honestly just don't get watching golf. It's so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment