Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meghann's Bachelorette Party

Last night I went to my friend Meghann's bachelorette party. Yup, two parties, two weekends in a row. I swear, that's the most partying I've done since college! Meghann is getting married a couple weeks after Mike and I in November. Theirs will be the last of our eight weddings this year!
Anna & Meghann
We started the evening off with dinner at Mas Mexican. The service was absolutely awful, but thankfully, we had a great group of girls. Once we got our food and drinks, we had a blast. In fact, at the end of our dinner, they brought Meghann a massive shot of tequila, complete with sparkler!
Hello Tequila!
After dinner we headed over to the Glass Turtle. Apparently I'm one of the few Oakmont High School alumni that has never been there - it's a popular hangout. Meghann's really sweet sister-in-law-to-be made sure that she had the best veil ever.
"I'm Tying The Knot, Buy Me A Shot!"
We had a total blast - they have karaoke there, which is something that Meghann and I love (as we both sang together in SCSO). It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment