Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost October

Ok, faithful readers. It's almost here. Tomorrow is officially October which means that I can finally say "I'm getting married this month"! I can't believe how quickly time flies! Almost a year ago, we were in Seattle getting engaged! It seemed like we had so much time to plan and prepare - now we're three weeks out!

Honestly, I think I've become wedding bipolar. Ask me how I feel on one day and I'll tell you that I'm completely excited and can't wait for the day. Ask me on another, and I'll tell you that I'm completely exhausted and can't wait for it to be over. Whoever said that it should be a fun and relaxing process lied! It's one of the most stressful events I've ever planned!

That said, things have been really falling into place over the last couple of weeks. We met with our DJ last night - he's going to be so much fun! We had to meet at the fire station because Mike was on duty. The DJ was so excited to slide down the pole! I'm not gonna lie, he did it about 19 minutes faster than I did... but he really had fun! I can't wait for him to DJ for us - we have some cool and fun things planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment