Sunday, September 4, 2011

Movie Review: The Hit List

Yesterday Mike and I watched "The Hit List" starring Cuba Gooding Jr. My parents recommended it a few weeks ago, so I added it to Netflix, but it's pretty much been sitting next to our TV since then.


Director: William Kaufman

Main Actors: Cuba Gooding Jr, Cole Hauser

Synopsis: (from IMDb) A disgruntled man creates a hit list with a stranger during a drunken night out and must then race to try to save those he marked for extermination as the bodies begin to pile up and all fingers point to him.

Rating: This was definitely a good movie. Cuba Gooding Jr sure does play a good creepy bad guy. A little predictable in the ending, but entertaining to say the least. I really liked Cole Hauser's performance - I don't remember him from any other movies, but he's a really good actor. I'd say rent this one (duh, since it's already out on DVD). There are definitely several lessons learned (ie. don't make a hit list in a bar with a drunken stranger).

No comments:

Post a Comment