Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Good Girl

I have been such a good girl.

I've been running again. A lot. It's making me feel so healthy! Not a ton distance wise, but I'll build back up to that. I've been going almost every day and seriously, the legs are coming back.

On another happy note, I finally made the appointment to have my Zimbali Butter Scrub. Eva and Adam gave me this certificate to an African-themed spa here, to be used for the Zimbali Butter Scrub. I have a HUGE presentation on Tuesday, so I set it up for Tuesday night - my little reward for getting through a hard day. I can't wait... they use sea salts and shea butter and give you a massage. Kati got me all worried asking EXACTLY WHERE they put the butter, but I have to assume they're good about it and it doesn't go anywhere butter and sea salts shouldn't go. Then she mentioned the Brazilian wax.

They better not be putting it there.

ANYWAYS, I'll give you guys an update after that's done. I seriously can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment