Tuesday, September 12, 2006

SexyBack

Today Justin Timberlake's much anticipated album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, came out. I absolutely love it. Honestly, it's the best pop album I can remember buying. And I'm only five songs into the album. Amazing. He was definitely influenced by Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna, but there are other flavors in there that I can't quite put my finger on. I have a feeling some of these songs will definitely end up in my top 25 on my iPod. It's a little gritty and a little dirty in that "I-was-on-the-Mickey-Mouse-club-but-I-am-a-25-year-old-male" kinda way. I kinda like it. :)

In other news, I think I figured out why I've been having a hard time sleeping (well, besides the obvious stress). Last week it was the worst and I think it's because I cut back on some of my running. I've been running (or kickboxing) for the last three days and have slept like a baby. Exercise, the miracle sleep aid! :)

Other than that, nothing too new and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment