Friday, July 9, 2010

Evening in the Yard

Today I did some much needed work on my garden. I had planted some hanging baskets a couple months ago and my pansies and snapdragons did not do too well once it started to get really hot. I replaced them with several versions of geranium and a succulent. I'm so excited!



I did some work upstairs as well... we had two patches of basil growing which was WAY too much, so I pulled one of those out and planted some thyme. I have a row of hummingbird feeders and I decided to add a hanging fuchsia to help lure more. It is a spectacular plant!

I also got some spectacular pictures of a sweet little hummingbird eating out of one of my feeders. I absolutely love those little guys!


Finally, Shadow and I spent some quality time together. It's been a while since we just rolled around on the floor and he got a tummy rub. Clearly, he liked it:

No comments:

Post a Comment