Friday, July 23, 2010

Movie Review: Eclipse

Yesterday, my work did a really cool thing. They rented out the Palladio movie theater in Folsom and offered every Intel employee at the Folsom and Sacramento sites the chance to go see a movie for free. IT was pretty darn cool. When we walked in, each of us got a free small drink and small popcorn (which in movie theater speak is gigantic!). My friend Jess and I signed up to see the latest Twilight move, "Eclipse".

Here's the thing... I hated the first movie (it was horribly done... I think they had no idea it was going to be as big as it was, so it was lower budget). The second movie was much better.

I don't love Robert Pattinson as Edward. For some reason, he just doesn't look or act the way I envisioned him after reading the books. I think they nailed Bella with Kristen Stewart and while I like Taylor Lautner as Jacob, he's a pretty bad actor. I loved the storyline and this one really kept me interested and entertained. I loved the wolves... the animation on them was awesome!

I can't wait for the next movie... without giving anything away, it's by far my favorite book of the series... and if they keep going with the same production quality that this last one had, it will be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment