Friday, March 18, 2011

Update

Lots has been happening in the Smithson/Blankenheim household over the past few days.

First of all, we're really diving into the wedding planning. I finally picked bridesmaid dresses, we're registered, our save the dates are mailed and our wedding website is up to date! It feels good to be checking things off the list! Next up, talking to the flower guy. I've got pictures of some bouquets that I think are pretty, so we're going to start there.

Then, there's the planning of Kati's bridal shower and bachelorette party. Let me tell you, planning one wedding is hard enough, but planning for someone else's at the same time makes it even trickier! The good news is that I have the shower pretty much nailed down... I think it's going to be a lot of fun! I don't want to spill all the details, but it's a little different!

Finally, we're having some crazy weather... a huge storm is coming in today and it's switching back and forth between raining and snowing! I'm about to take Shadow out to play a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment