Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Last night we headed to Kati and Nate's house for St. Patrick's Day Couples Bunko. Obviously, she went with the green theme (complete with green beer) and we all dressed up. Her mint chocolate cupcakes (on the right below) had pudding in them... I've had two today and there is one more sitting on my kitchen counter. Marathon shmarathon. Also, dead center were those dang "Drunk Gummies" - gummy bears soaked in vodka. This time, instead of the marshmallow vodka that Jamie used, Kati tried cake vodka. Also fabulously delicious!
Kati's Snack Table
Kristen won the costume contest - there was no competing with her awesome green wig!
Ruth, Kristen, & I.
I even got Mike to dress up - his "Irish You Were Beer" shirt is bound to become a classic. I was rocking my Kermit the Frog "Kiss Me" shirt, a jean skirt and some really great Ireland knee socks. Alas, there's not one picture of the socks. So sad.
He Really Loves It When I Make Him Pose For Pictures!
Mike and I actually both won - he for the most bunkos and me for the 50/50 (meaning I won the same amount of games that I lost). It was a really fun night! The lovely ladies:
Bunko Girls!
And finally, a shout out to Ruth Mackwood! I discovered last night that there are more people reading my blog than I thought! Thanks for being my third reader (beyond my Mom and Aunt Eva)! I also discovered that I gross some of them out with my nasty foot pictures. Hey, at least my toenails aren't falling off... yet.

Today we woke up to about three inches of snow... and it continued to snow off and on throughout the day. It was a super mellow, relaxing day for us and was very much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment