Thursday, August 2, 2012

Babies!

No, I'm not pregnant.

My sister, however, is. And after a lot of anticipation, we finally found out that Mike and I are going to have a brand new baby niece in December! I was lucky enough to get two nieces and four nephews when I married Mike, but this will be the first niece that I get to squish love from birth!

In other baby news, look what I found just outside our living room door... note the little beak to the left of the big bird on the left. They are so cute and both of them sat their for their photograph!

Mama & Papa Bird
I love having birds nest around the house... the poop gets annoying, but I can't bring myself to mess up the nests. It's so cute to hear the babies chirping for food!

So far sabbatical is going really well. I could get used to the life of leisure! I love going to the pool in the morning (9-10am) and getting a good swim in without a ton of people there. And I've now started a couple of the around the house projects I want to get done. Shadow is definitely a happy pup too - he's been laying around helping while I work.

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment