Thursday, August 9, 2012

Concert Review: Aerosmith

Well, better late than never. Sorry... time flies when you're on sabbatical!

Last Saturday we headed to the Oakland Arena for the Cheap Trick and Aerosmith concert.

Aerosmith Stage Setup
All in all, the show was really good. I was not that impressed with Cheap Trick... probably because I don't really know their songs. Ok, I only know one song. "I Want You To Want Me"... and even then, I realized I didn't know the words besides the chorus.

Aerosmith, on the other hand, was awesome. They did some new music and lots of old favorites. The one part of the show that we didn't love was there was a middle section where Steven Tyler went off stage and Joe Perry did some solo stuff... let me tell you, there's a reason why Steven Tyler is the front man. I have to say, Steven Tyler really rocks. I mean, the man is 64 years old and still sounds fantastic and bounces all over the stage. He hit the high notes in "Dream On" and everything!

I had a blast hanging out with Mom, Dad, Kati, Adam and Chuck! Good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment