Friday, June 16, 2006

Products I Could Potentially Love - Blistex Spa

So Eva got me going on the Blistex Spa. The only issue is that I purchased my first pack today and there are "three unique formulas" in each package and my lips haven't been quite dry enough to test them all.

These are three different kinds of chapstick designed to pamper your lips. The first is "uplifting" (that's the yellow one). It smells sort of citrusy. The second is "renewing" which smells like watermelon (green tube). The last is "relaxing" which smells like tea (blue tube). I tried the renewing one and I love it (haven't had to put it back on, so I think it really works!).

Here's Eva's review:
Blistex Spa Effects Lip Balms. Make sure you get the bonus pack at Target. It has the three flavors PLUS a limited edition one. http://www.blistex.com/Spa%20Effects.htm

In other news, the trip to Portland went well. It was rainy/cloudy the whole time and I was told that's the norm. Not sure if I could live like that! The nice thing was that we had an Oregon native with us who gave us the grand tour. In fact, she made sure to make it interesting for me - "Anna, that building is where the Trailblazers play". Definitely caught my attention!

Brigitte, Alyse and I saw "The Break Up" tonight. It was a really cute movie! Vince Vaughn can do no wrong. I thought the ending was a little weak, but I'll save that for my review. :)

I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment