Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Airport Extravaganza

Oh. My. God.

Talk about an interesting day (I know, two in a row!). So Kati missed her flight this morning, so she was a little delayed. I went to go pick her up at 6pm today and ended up circling the airport for almost 2 hours. Literally circling. Because I had the dog with me (as a surprise) and couldn't park and go in. I got sick of doing left hand turns and ended up trying to find ways to do figure eights just so I could squeeze a few right turns in. Dad had left earlier today and so he left the van in the parking garage. We get all the way up to the top (I swear to God the dog was about to barf) only to find that he accidentally left the lights on and the battery was dead. I called airport security who said it would be another half an hour before we would get someone to jump the car. Half an hour in airport time actually equals 45 minutes. So I didn't eat dinner until 9:30ish (and we KNOW how I get when I'm hungry). I'm going to bed. Now. I'm sure this will be funny tomorrow, but right now I'm just plain cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment