Friday, June 9, 2006

Wild and Crazy Week!

Well, it's been a fun packed few days! Came home from the tri on Monday, went to a Rivercats game on Tuesday with work, and flew to Newark and back today. Fun stuff. I'm exhausted and looking forward to a nice relaxing day tomorrow. I have some errands to run (oops - car is a little over due on the oil change) but I plan on there being at least one nap and a whole lot of reading.

Oh, did I mention that I went with Kristen to get a tattoo on Wednesday? Let me clarify - no tattoo for me - nothing I can think of that I want to stick for that long. I was there for moral support and to take pictures. Hers is really cool because it was designed for her and has special meaning. Here's a pic:

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the color is amazing... he did a very good job shading and blending the colors - it was like watching an artist at work!

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on in my life... finally some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment