Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mellow Weekend

I decided to take this weekend easy since I'm only about halfway through my antibiotics and gearing up for vacation. I would hate to be sick!

We're headed to Seattle next week... I'm super excited! I haven't been there since I was in high school. We know that for sure we're going to do some whale watching and some hiking. I spent the morning going through websites that discuss all of the coolest things to do there. If you have any suggestions, email them to me!

In other news, I successfully finished traffic school yesterday. I did one of the online courses and was prepared to be working on it for the next week. To my surprise, it only took me a couple hours and I passed the final test with 100%! Glad that I'm past that little experience and will definitely be using my cruise control from now on!

It was super nice to have a weekend to be mellow... I plan to continue that trend for the rest of today and hopefully every night after work this week! T-minus 5 days until vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment