Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, we made it to 2012. Yippee!

Our annual New Years party was very mellow this year... we had a lot of people who couldn't make it due to illness, death in the family and prior commitments. In all honestly, with both of us being as sick as we were the last few weeks, it was nice that it was a little mellow. Even so, it was still a lot of fun... I think the best part about our pig roast is the whole part leading up to it, from the arrival of the pig through the carving. People stop by the house all day long to have a beer, pick off some pig skin and hang out.

At midnight there were a total of four of us left at our house:
Last Four Standing
The pig turned out amazingly as always. We had tons of yummy side dishes and I really think everyone had fun.
The Pig of 2012
Check out my Facebook page for the rest of the pictures!

I'm not making any resolutions this year... I'm just going to continue working on adding to and checking things off of my bucket list. I already know there are a couple big things coming - the marathon and climbing the mountains in France. I think that will probably do for now... We'll see how tired I am after those.

Did you make any resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment