Saturday, January 7, 2012

Running and Presents

So against much medical advice, I ran with Kati today. I figured it was in my schnoz, not my chest, and I'm on antibiotics, so how much harm could 6 little miles do? So far, so good. You know what is better than a good Saturday morning run? The Saturday afternoon nap!

In other news, my birthday presents are all finally in my possession! Mike bought me these great leg warmer type things (similar to the sleeves I bought for my arms) for when we ride our bikes. What a great invention for us hot sweaty people! Layers that easily come off!

My parents gave me this great jewelry box for my birthday to replace the one that was stolen last year. It's super pretty and I love how it looks on my dresser! I had to swap it out at pottery Barn today because the one that they actually gave me had a crack in the glass. The folks at PB were super easy to work with and had one waiting for me!
Jewelry Box On My Dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment