Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas In February

Today poor Shadow had some serious barking at the doorbell to do... we were visited by both FedEx and UPS! We ordered some more stuff off our registry (we got a gift card from Macys!) and today there arrived a fantastic package from FedEx:
Various Attachments To Make Sausage
Your eyes do not deceive you - those are the wonderful KitchenAid attachments to grind meat and stuff sausage. I sense a weekend husband and wife bonding event coming up. I can't wait... do you have any idea what kind of stuff you can put into sausage?! I'm hoping to make some really spicy ones and maybe try some apple cinnamon!

And then, there was my little present to me...
Ashley Black Leather Stachel
Apparently Shadow was wondering how he got caught walking by. He really does look busted. I seriously love this dog.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the ice cream maker attachment? I think there's even a juicer attachment. I've had my Kitchen Aid mixer over 30 years and got it from my mom who upgraded to a colored one and she had the old for at least 20 years and it runs as good as a new one does. Been wanting to upgrade to the 5 Qt size and get a red one but I ask myself - why, yours runs great. Have fun!!!
    Cheers, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - we've made ice cream a couple times... I LOVE that one!

    ReplyDelete