Saturday, April 21, 2012

Back In The Saddle

After a much needed mental and physical break this week, I dove back into running with a twelve miler this morning. I decided to keep it close to home and run around Lake Tabeaud up here.

This is where I started:
Lake Tabeaud
I think it's sort of funny that all of my runs are centered around water... anyway, the loop around the lake is about three miles, so I ran four of them today. My GPS was all weird, so I don't have my exact mileage. Part of the way through the run, you go past this pretty river/creek that feeds into the lake. I had to stop and take a picture:
The River
The color of the water was so pretty - it was this emerald green. I also saw a bunch of banana slugs... totally random and near the end of my run, so I was too tired to actually stop to get a picture.

It's not a good run unless there's a sweaty self portrait at the end! Gotta love what my hair is doing... I swear, sometimes I look like Kramer by the time I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment