Tuesday, January 2, 2007

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

Today was such an awesome birthday!

First of all, I got the wonderful news that the house is a done deal! The previous owner chose my bid over the other people who made offers on it. I'm SO excited! I get the keys on the 26th and can't wait! Now it's time to start pulling everything together - inspections, loans and packing!

As if that wasn't enough, I got to go to a wonderful dinner and the Kings game. We ate at Chris Webber's restaurant, Center Court. (for those of you who don't know, C-Webb is a former Kings player). My family, Brigitte's family and Amber/Kris were all there (it's Brigitte's sister, Delinna's birthday too). We had the honor of sitting at the Bibby table:Here are the girls and I at dinner:
After a fun dinner, complete with singing and ice cream we (Amber, Kris, Brig and Alyse) headed over to Arco for the game. Little did I know, that we had really bad seats. As in, the last row at the very top. In fact, we had our own special row:
We cheered our little hearts out and after half time decided to head down to the empty seats to get a closer view. Brigitte's family was down there, so we had a much better view of Mike Bibby for the rest of the game. Brigitte's quote of the night: "That one guy is really tall". Of course, he was 6'11", but it just sounded funny to all of us since she was referencing a basketball player. I wore my new jersey from Adam and Eva, which, by the way, is LUCKY!
The Kings won the game (woot woot!) and we had a blast. Here's the back of Bibby:All in all, it was a wonderful day... a ton of people from work, school and life called, texted and emailed me. I felt very loved today! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment