Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sexy Is Definitely Back

First things first, I used to be a closet Justin Timberlake fan. You know, a little afraid to admit it because I have a degree in music and all that. Well, I am now a full fledged JT fan and I'll yell it from the mountain tops. Last night us girls attended the FutureSex/LoveShow. It was an OUTSTANDING performance. The girls and I got all dolled up with our "smokey eyes" and headed out to dinner and the show:
P!nk opened for JT and I was a little skeptical, just because I don't really listen to her music and haven't heard her do much singing. I was actually very impressed and came home and downloaded her song "Dear Mr. President". She sang for about 45 minutes and did a bunch of her hits. Then, after a short intermission to set up the stage, Justin came out. The boy was hot. He sang, he danced and he wowed the crowd. He played guitar, piano and "keytar" (remember those from the 80s? They're a keyboard that looks like a guitar).
The best part was that he played all 12 songs off his new album, "FutureSex/LoveSounds" and the popular ones from "Justified". All in all, the whole concert was about 3 hours, with Justin singing close to 2 hours. Justin had Timbaland there, who sang with him on a bunch of the hits he helped produce and did a cool little dj thing in the middle of the show. There were light shows, lasers, smoke and these cool screens that projected all kinds of stuff, but were see-through so you could still see the stage. I love concerts that make you feel like they're worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment