Thursday, January 25, 2007

What A Day!

So last night Carrie called me to ask me to go to the Kings game. Me, being me, said yes (of course). It was such a blast (we won!).

Here's Brig and I at the game:
Here are Carrie and Amy:

However, apparently my little body does not enjoy staying up late anymore, so this morning I woke up looking and feeling exhausted. After fighting my way through all kinds of traffic to work, I open my email only to discover that it was going to be a great day - I got an award at work and had tons of congratulations emails. Nothing makes a crummy start to a day better than some kudos!
After work today I headed over to look at another house. I think this one might work out. I'm going to talk to my realtor and broker tomorrow to see how we can work it. I'll definitely keep everyone posted!
On that note, I'm off to bed to get some beauty sleep! It's Friday tomorrow!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment