Monday, January 1, 2007

Party of Two

New Years was very interesting this year. My parents had a bunch of friends over to play games and have a little potluck. I didn't really feel like going out somewhere, so I invited some of my friends over. As it turns out, only Brigitte showed up, but we had a blast watching movies all night (who knew I would like Will Farrell so much?!). It was nice and relaxing. The bonus is that while all of my friends were hung over and sleeping this morning I watched the Rose Parade and walked the dog. :)

Here's Cody thinking he's a person:

And here's Brig and I just before midnight:

I plan on spending the rest of the day being lazy, napping and watching movies. It's my last day of vacation - I might as well enjoy it! Tomorrow is my birthday and we're planning a ton of fun stuff. As it turns out, I share the same birthday as Brigitte's youngest sister, Delinna. Her family has tickets to tomorrow's Kings game, and the girls and I bought tickets as well. Both of our families are meeting up at Chris Webber's restaurant before the game for a joint birthday dinner. I can't wait! I'm also planning on meeting up with my broker to finalize the house stuff. Hopefully. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment