Saturday, August 6, 2011

500th Post & A Puppy!

Before you get too excited, no, it's not my puppy. My best friend Brigitte and her husband Dan got a new puppy today. He's a 10 week old yellow lab and his name is Remington - yup, like the gun. He's going to be a bird dog! But for right now, he's an adorable puppy! Brigitte and Dan invited me over to meet the puppy (and to see their beautiful new house) this afternoon. We had a blast hanging out and they made a fantastic BBQ for dinner.
Mr. Remington Porter
I'm blown away at how smart this puppy already is - in the 4 hours that I was there, he had already learned to ring the bells to go outside (that's how they're training him to let them know he needs to go outside to go potty). Just after I left, he put himself to bed in his crate!

In other exciting news, this post is my 500th post on the blog! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment