Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wedding Planning

Mike and I have made some significant progress this week with regards to wedding planning. Even with helping Kati and Brigitte with their planning over the last year, I definitely didn't realize just how much there is to do! Today, the biggest weight feels lifted off my shoulders - I made the deposit at the florist. It's been a bit of a hassle due to some special circumstances, so what is probably a very minor thing in most people's wedding feels like a major victory to me.

Here are just some of the things we've done in the past few days since getting back from our trip:

Flower Deposit - check
Rehearsal Dinner Planned - check
Favors Ordered - check
Shuttles for Guests Researched - check (we FINALLY found an option that won't cost an arm and a leg!)
Ceremony Musicians Booked - check

We still have a lot to go, but at least now the biggest pieces are covered! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment