Wednesday, November 16, 2005

French Dip with a Side of Creepy

So Mom and I made a little Costco run tonight (got a great book called "Wicked" - it's the story of the Wicked Witch of the West... I've heard great things about it). We were going to have the hot dog special (who can turn down a hot dog and a coke for $1.50?) until I smelled the hot dog of a little girl in front of me. I swear, I threw up a little in my mouth. It smelled like poop. So we nixed the hot dog idea and made a run for our favorite BBQ place. We ordered some french dip sandwiches to go. The waiter/cashier guy was totally flirty, but definitely nerdy. As in too nerdy. And a little too flirty. So I was all to happy to leave once our food was ready. No, it's not that easy. Mr. Overbearing decides he wants to carry it out to the car for me and "my sister?". Lame. To all you men out there, take note of this: even if a girl's mom looks young, don't pretend like you think they're sisters. It's insulting. So Overbearing carries the food out to my car and exclaims "Nice car! Is it turbo charged?". Keep in mind that I have a crappy rental car right now. I told him it's actually a crappy rental car, at which point he asks me what I really drive. I tell him a Pontiac and he says "Wow, must be fast". Yeah, buddy, that's the way to score a date.

In other news, did anyone see "Lost" tonight? It was very cool to see how everything weaved together and to learn about the other half of the survivors. I can't wait to see Sayid kick Ana Lucia's ass for killing off Shannon!

On that happy note, I'm off to read until I fall asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment