Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Massacre

So tonight was the Sacramento Kings season opener. Let me sum up the game with one line, said by the commentator after the Kings scored in about the third quarter:
"Well, that should stop the bleeding for a while."
Not a good sign.
 
At all.
 
Final socre: Hornets - 93, Kings - 67
 
The game looked somewhat positive at the beginning - our new guys are creating some great defense, but the team looked sluggish and like they were forcing plays. I have to say, I miss the Webber-Bibby pick and roll. However, I do think that they can pull it together. I mean, we have 81 more games to go, so there's bound to be a win or two in there. Most sports analysts are giving the Kings a pretty good chance at the title this year - but it's a matter of seeing how well all of the new guys mesh with the old guys.
 
Other than that, today was pretty mellow. Nothing super exciting to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment