Sunday, November 20, 2005

What A Weekend!!!

This weekend was awesome. The only downfall is that I have a semi-sore throat (it's actually feeling better today) and that my voice is a little funky. I'm thinking allergies and I'm hoping I'm not brewing a cold.

Ok. Yuck. Moving on.

Friday night Kelly and I went to see the opera. We saw Die Fledermaus, which was very well done by our local opera. I was quite impressed! Kelly and I dressed up all fancy and had a great time! The singers were very good and they added some unique little twists (political commentary, dancers and special guests) just the way that they would have done during Strauss's time. :)

Saturday night I hung out with Brigitte, her boyfriend and company. We went to a friend's house to watch UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships). So, it's a combination of boxing, wrestling and martial arts. The only real rules are that they can't bite, head butt or kick each other in the wavos. They basically roll around on the floor and try and break each other's arms and ankle. CRAZY stuff. I don't think that it's something that I would necessarily choose to watch if I were flipping through the channels, but it was pretty cool to watch with Brig and the gang.

Operation Little Elf is almost complete! We've now worked for 3 weekends and are finally nearing the end! Keep the votes coming for the number of strands we're going to use... some of you are very close and some of you are way far off!

I'm so excited - my dear baby sis is coming home on Tuesday! That's only two more days! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment