Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Germs

So I have no voice. Nice. No idea where that came from since I don't feel sick at all. Really odd. On Friday night I had a sore throat, which felt like an allergy post nasal drip thing. I've developed a little cough (irritated throat), but (knock on wood) I'm not sick. However, even if I was, EVA, I won't be airborne by Thanksgiving. My germ gestation period will be over by then. Believe, me, I know how to time it. Get sick just enough time before a holiday to not only feel crappy on the holiday, but to not infect anyone else (misery loves company). Besides, snot production is not up and I have a fully functioning nose.

Right now Kati is on a plane home! Woo hoo! I have been so excited all day! I can't wait!

In other, more scary news, Brigitte's sister is having brain surgery right now. I can't believe it. She feels like a little sister to me. She had migraines and they did a CAT scan and found a tumor. Today's her 15th birthday! She's in surgery right now, so I'm thinking TONS AND TONS of happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment