Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Yes, I dressed up like Madonna. Yes, Kyra, my hair is blonde (although I recently I had a little dark added so it's my "winter blonde"). Yes, the people on my team at work dressed up. It was awesome. I was nervous because when I got to work, I didn't see ANYONE dressed up, but as it turns out, the people who participated were just the late arrivers. We took second place in the group contest. We lost to the Mario Brothers, who weren't even that good. We think it was rigged. Our theme was "Rock Stars" and we had Bob Marley, Ozzie Osborne, Billy Idol, Tommy Lee, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, and pregnant Britney Spears. Email me if you'd like to see a group picture. Let me tell you, it took guts to wear this. You don't know how many looks I got today and how many people made comments about my belly button ring ("Is it real?") or my belly itself ("That's hot!") Without further ado, I give you my Madonna costume:





Now I'm off to wear it to rehearsal. Might as well get some mileage out of it! I would love to hear what everyone else was - post it for me in the comments section! I'm willing to post pictures as well!

By the way, tomorrow is the season opener for the Kings! Woo hoo!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment