Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Things I Just Don't Understand - Jacked Up Trucks

Maybe it's because I'm little.

Maybe it's because I have a little car.

Whatever the reason, I just don't understand jacked up trucks. Today I'm driving home from work and this truck pulls up to me at the stop light. I'm not kidding, I really think the actual truck started at my roof. Below that was all wheels. My question is - why? I mean, seriously, is there any purpose for that? It doesn't really look cool. It can't be great for your gas mileage. I would need one of those ten foot collapsible ladders to get into it.

And of course, it's always a guy and they always have to stare down at you like they're going to run you over. Well, by the time his big fat tires can even think about moving, I can be half way down the block!

Seriously, if your car is "lifted", please, please explain it to me!

Kings Update:
We lost our game tonight, but it was a really good game. The troubling part was that in the last minute one of our new (and very good) guys, Jason Hart, got hurt pretty badly. They don't know the exact injury yet, but he tried to shake it off. The next play he went to run and just crumpled to the floor. Being the good Kings player that he is, the managed to get the ball to another of our players, but time ran out before we could score. He got up and tried to walk but had to stop every few steps. Finally they picked him up and carried him off. It seemed like he was pointing at his hip. Not sure what that injury is, but it's not looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment