Thursday, October 27, 2005

Why I'm Sleepy

Ladies and gents, I've discovered why I've been SO tired lately. It's really been bugging me because normally I bounce out of bed, but this last week, I've been dragging in the morning (and most of the day). Today, I finally read the warnings on my knee medicine. It was right there in black and white all along:

Possible side effects: Stomach upset is the most common side effect. Nausea, vomiting, bloating, gas, dizziness, drowsiness, blurred vision, loss of appetite may also occur.

Thankfully all I've had is the drowsiness.

I did try swimming yesterday. Sort of. I was a little scared, so all I did was use a kickboard and do freestyle kick. It felt good to use my legs again. And I'm not any more sore today than I was yesterday!

Thank God tomorrow is Friday. I can't wait to sleep in this weekend and to get some rest! I feel like I've been going non-stop for the last two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment