Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Traffic Hazards

So do you remember the day I talked about the local radio traffic reporter saying there was a traffic alert because a cow was walking across a road? Well, yesterdays, it got better. I swear, I'm not making this up. Yesterday there was a major traffic alert because there was a goat wandering around on the shoulder of one of the major highways. A goat. I don't know that I have words for that...

Today is my big presentation - 11:00am. Think lots of happy thoughts for me!

My latest choir adventure is still going wonderfully! FYI, our next performance is October 22nd - please email me if you would like to order tickets - I would love to have you there!

Ok, time to finish getting ready for work. I'll fill you in on the presentation tonight! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment