Sunday, October 9, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up

Very observant Eva! Yes, the mood of the day is gone. I'm very sad about it. But the website that provided me with the faces just disappeared. www.unkymoods.com. Gone. Overnight. No warning. I was very sad. So, mood be gone. You'll just have to guess at my moods from the tone of my posts. Definitely an easy feat since I never tend to be sarcastic.

I had a very interesting weekend. Surprisingly, lots of shopping happened. I got a few new outfits for work and some goodies from Bath and Body works. Now I can walk around in a cloud of Warm Vanilla Sugar again. :) I'm sure the people who sit near me at work are excited about that one. They had one of those buy three, get one free deals. By the time all was said and done, I had a little more than three, but it was worth it.

I also hit up Illuminations. That was a surprisingly cheap trip, but I think that was because I went in knowing what I came for, went straight to it, and then straight to the register. I'm in DEEP trouble if I let myself look around that store. This weekend's purchase was the pumpkin pie candle. Ladies and gents, it smells exactly like pumpkin pie. It's not fall until I buy that one. Now, we can get into the holiday spirit! Woo hoo!

I was a good girl at the gym this weekend as well. On Saturday I ran 3 miles and on Sunday I ran 5 miles. Woo hoo! I've discovered that on my long days, the 3rd mile and the last 1/2 mile tend to be the hardest and that I stop sweating around 3 1/2. All interesting facts that I'm sure you love to hear. No really, I have felt so much better since I've been running these last few months. It's always been a major stress release for me and I guess I sort of forgot about it when I broke my foot. It was hard to get back into, but now it feels good. No, that's a lie. It hurts like hell. But I like the fact that I can make my body do what I want it to do, you know, the whole mind over body thing. The actual five miles feels like crap, but once I fall off the treadmill and stop feeling like I'm gonna yak, I really do feel a lot better. I swear.

On that happy note, I'm off to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment