Sunday, October 30, 2005

Madonna

Ladies and gentlemen, I have my Halloween costume. My team at work is entering the costume contest under the "rock star" theme. I am Madonna. "Lucky Star" Madonna.


That is my costume. I'm going to curl my hair and make it BIG and then pull it up with a big black bow (like she did in the video). I promise to post a picture tomorrow, with lost of commentary about what happened at work. I'm a little nervous to be letting it all hang out at work, but everyone else is going all out. We have a guy bleaching his hair to look like Billy Idol and we have a pregnant girl letting it all hang out as Britney. Should be interesting!

We went to the ballet last night - it was really cool! They did "Dracula", in honor of Halloween. At first we didn't like the guy playing Dracula because he actually wore makeup when no one else was (they had two mini-ballets before they actually got around to Dracula), but once it came time for the main event, he was amazing. GREAT makeup for that!

I love this time change. Early to bed, early to rise. My kind of timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment