Monday, April 24, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS KATI!!!

Everyone, tonight Kati auditioned for her school's ballroom performance group and got in!!! Woo hoo!!
CONGRATULATIONS KATI!!!
I'm so proud of her!!! I knew she could do it and I can't wait to see her perform live with the group!
In other news, I found this really cool website, via the 24 Hour Fitness newsletter. You enter an activity, how long you're doing it for and your weight and it calculates how many calories you will burn doing said activity. The coolest thing is how huge the list is. For example, if I were to play piano for 60 minutes, I would burn 168.3 calories. My 30 minute walks with Cody burn 128.7 calories. The one hour I watch "ER" burns 62.4 calories. But here's the one that is the kicker... I honestly couldn't believe this actually out ranks spinning, biking and pretty much everything besides running. One hour of swimming burns 522.6 calories! How cool is that? It's a fun little tool to play around with!
 
Other than that, nothing else is new here. Getting ready for another work from home day tomorrow - I love Tuesdays!!!
 
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment