Sunday, April 30, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

Ladies and gentlemen, I, Anna, actually relaxed this weekend! I know, it's amazing. I had the best time... I hung out Friday night and watched movies. On Saturday I went biking with my friend Kristen and her husband Robbie. We rode along the American River and it was so beautiful. The crappy part was that some spore or pollen got into my eyes and they promptly swelled pretty bad. So I spent the rest of the night resting at home so that they would stop swelling. Watched some "24" and a couple of movies. Nice. Today I went to they gym to swim, ran some errands and went to church. Most of the afternoon I cooked (YUMMY fruit salad and Kati's chocolate chip peanut butter bars). I topped the day off by cooking a delicious dinner of stuff shells and fruit salad. YUM! Now I'm heading back down to watch my Kings play! I believe!!!

This Weekend's Triathlon Training:
Biking: 12 miles
Swimming: 1,500 yards

No comments:

Post a Comment