Monday, December 13, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For

Once again, it's time for another episode of "Things I'm Thankful For". Every  now and then, I like to stop and think about how lucky and truly blessed I am. Without further ado, here are today's things I'm thankful for:
  • Shadow curled up next to me. I'm laying on the floor, watching "Criminal Minds" and typing this post on my laptop. Shadow is all snuggled up next to me, fast asleep.
  • My job. It may be stressful, I may get tired of it, but I work for a damn good company. Most weeks I get to work from home on Friday, I have excellent benefits and lots of opportunity.
  • Christmas. Whether or not you believe in the whole Christ thing, Christmas is a wonderful time of the year. People are a little nicer to each other (well, most people). Everything sparkles with pretty lights. You get to give people presents.
  • Cake. I'm about to make one. Chocolate fudge with fudge chip frosting. Because I can.
  • My health. I know I don't always seem like the healthiest of people (darned sinus infections), but in the grand scheme of things, I'm pretty lucky. There are definitely worse things than getting a little headache every time a storm rolls in.
That's it for today... stay tuned... in the next week or so, I'll start working on  my 2010 wrap up!

No comments:

Post a Comment