Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Engagement Pictures!

As I updated you a few weeks ago, we met up with Michelle Trujillo to have some engagement pictures taken. I'm so incredibly happy with the outcome!

We took our pictures at the Sutter Hill fire station and managed to make that one place look like several different ones! Michelle was very creative with her choices in poses and made both of us feel relaxed. I have to admit, I actually go nervous! I'm not the greatest at posing and was worried I wouldn't look good! Michelle was so easy to work with, made us laugh and we had a lot of fun!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:
Mike & I By The Fire Truck
Mike & I By The Fire Truck
Mike & I By The Shed
Mike & I By The House
Mike & I By The Rocks
There are a ton more posted on my Facebook page (all 48 pictures!), so visit the link if you'd like to see them! She did a bunch in black and white that are really beautiful as well! And if you're in the Sacramento area, I highly recommend Michelle - she takes excellent pictures and is VERY reasonably priced!

No comments:

Post a Comment