Monday, February 28, 2011

Honeymoon!

First of all, I absolutely can't believe that we're already at the last day of February! Two months through the year! I also can't believe that I'm still sick. The one thing that makes being sick bearable is booking your honeymoon to a tropical location. Yesterday Mike and I finalized our decision and are headed to beautiful St. Lucia in the Caribbean! I am beyond excited and can't wait to go!
Map of the Caribbean - St. Lucia is on the right!
We will be staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa and Resort. I seriously cannot wait to be there! Our room will have an ocean view and the resort is all inclusive. Basically, we get all of our meals, all of our drinks, sailing, water skiing, snorkeling, other water sports, land sports and rides to and from the airport.

I want to be there NOW!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment