Saturday, February 5, 2011

Night Out With The Girls

Tonight I went out with some of my favorite girls for dinner. It's been forever since Brigitte, Amber, Kristine, Alyse and I have hung out! The girls came by my parent's house to see my wedding dress (I got to put it on again! I love it!!!). Kristine brought Luke who was VERY angry to see me in my dress... a couple years ago he proposed to me at Red Robin. For those of you who don't know, Luke is Kristine's little boy. I'm pretty sure he's going to punch Mike at the wedding.

After modeling my dress, we headed over to Red Robin to have dinner and catch up. It was so nice to just chill and chat! We followed up Red Robin with some Leatherby's ice cream. Holy cow, I love that place! It's been forever since I've been there, but they make the BEST banana splits!

We had the best time hanging out, talking and laughing! I love those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment