Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl 2011

Well, that was underwhelming.

There were a couple ads that I thought were funny, but nothing that really had me thinking... in fact, I had to look up what products my top two favorites were for! That's not the end result advertisers really want!

My very favorite was the Bridgestone beaver ad:
The beaver's little "what's up" at the end totally cracks me up.

My second favorite was the Faith Hill Teraflora ad:


 I absolutely love when she says "So, you sent that...".

I was really disappointed in the National Anthem (seriously, Christina, you forgot the lyrics?!) and the half time show. Having seen the Black Eye Peas live, I expected a pretty spectacular half time show. I thought the sound quality was horrible and that they didn't really do anything spectacular.

Finally, the game itself. I was cheering for Green Bay, so I'm happy about the outcome. I know not every game is going to go down in history, but I felt like there wasn't really anything super exciting in this one. Don't get me wrong, it was a good game (and got close... I always love those games that are nail biters), but it just really didn't do it for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment